Dribblestop® Urinary Incontinence Clamps …
are an external clamp. Worn on the penis and applies enough pressure to the urethra. This prevents flow of urine. One, small in size. Two, very comfortable to wear. Three, has convenient positioning. Additionally, three adjustable sizes. Most of all, plastic and washable. In the first place, it works. These urinary incontinence clamps steps you back into your everyday living.
Why you ask:
- Custom Fit
- Easy to Clean
- Allows Blood Circulation
- All Plastic Construction
These Urinary Incontinence Clamps are made entirely of plastic and foam. Therefore, you pass easily through metal detectors used at airports.
Men dealing with urinary incontinence, clamps have been long overdue. Customer responses have been outstanding when using our urinary incontinence clamps!
For Mild to Severe Dribble Leakage
Male Urinary Incontinence is a medical condition that affects millions of men. Some experience partial loss of bladder control. While others may have continuous bladder leakage. Men experience Incontinence as a result of prostate problems, or nerve damage.
The prostate gland is about the size of a walnut. It surrounds the urethra just below the bladder.Then, adds fluid to semen before ejaculation.
BPH: The prostate gland enlarges as men age. Therefore, this condition is called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Meanwhile, the prostate enlarges and may squeeze the urethra. In time, the bladder begins to contract. Not controlling small amounts of urine. More than half the men in their 60’s up to 90’s have some symptoms of BPH. Most of all, the symptoms can vary. Before long, changes or problems with urination, leakage or dribbling will occur. This is why you should try one of the urinary incontinence clamps we offer.
Radical prostatectomy: The surgical removal of the entire prostate gland – called radical prostatectomy. Recommended to treat prostate cancer. The surgery may lead to Urinary Incontinence.
External beam radiation: This therapy uses an x-ray to deliver radiation to the prostate gland. Overall, the treatment is not painful. But, can cause loss of bladder control requiring you to use urinary incontinence clamps.
Any disease, condition, or injury that damages nerves can lead to urination problems. Nerve problems can occur at any age.
* Men who have had diabetes may develop nerve damage affecting the bladder.
* Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis all affect the brain and nervous system In addition, can cause incontinence.
* Overactive bladder is a condition in which the bladder squeezes at the wrong time. A person with overactive bladder may have any two or all three of the following symptoms and need one of our urinary incontinence clamps:
First, urinary frequency – urination eight or more times a day or two or more times at night
Second, urinary urgency – the sudden, strong need to urinate immediately
Third, urge incontinence – urine leakage that follows a sudden, strong urge
* Spinal cord injury can cause incontinence in men. Thus, interrupting the nerve signals required for bladder control.
* Also, birth defects such as spina bifida or myelomeningocele. In addition, the backbone and spinal canal do not close before birth. In severe cases; nerve damage can result in many problems. Including lack of control over urination.
Now, don’t delay in buying our urinary incontinence clamps. This unit can give back confidence. Following, living a normal life. How important is that to you? After a few days, urine control. Afterwards, nights out. As a matter of fact, many years of commitment in design. This is one of the most important steps you’ll take after surgery. Not to mention, doctors world wide recommend this clamp to their patients.