For Mild Dribble: Shown here in its closed position, the Regain Incontinence Clamp applies gentle pressure to the underside of the penis, stopping the flow of urine so you don’t leak.
Used for a Mild Dribble
The Regain’s unique design provides continence control that’s effective, comfortable and
easy to use. It’s made of materials that have been carefully chosen to enhance your comfort..
soft foam wrapped in flexible plastic. The Regain fits your anatomy and is so compact that
it’s easy to conceal. Urologists recommend the Regain Male Incontinence Clamps to their patients
because clinical studies have shown it to be safe and effective.
The Regain is an external device that wraps around your penis and provides gentle pressure in just the right spot to prevent urine leakage. The Regain is made of flexible plastic with foam on the inside.
*** Package comes Three per pack ***
1. Hinge in the middle.
2. Upper Arm.
3. Lower Arm.
4. Elastic Strap on the outside of the Upper Arm. The Elastic Strap is used to hold the device in place.
5. Control Pad on the inner surface of the Lower Arm that presses against the urethra to block the flow of urine. The urethra carries urine out of your body and is located on the underside of your penis, close to the skin. To urinate or to remove the Regain, loosen the Elastic Strap and open both arms.
The Regain device comes in three sizes.
Follow these instructions to determine the si ze that’s right for you:
1. Use a flexible tape measure.
2. Measure only a non-erect penis.
3. Wrap the tape measure around your penis, one to two inches from the body. (Do not measure the length.)
4. When the tape measure is snug around your penis, read the number in inches. Do not pull tightly.
5. Use the number of inches to determine your size before ordering:
2 1⁄2 - 4 inches (6 - 10 cm) = Regular
4 - 5 1⁄2 inches (10 - 14 cm) = Large